As discussed in the ISIS and OSPF, we are going to be experimenting for the
next 4 months (through the next IETF at least) with what it would feel like
to have a merged WG for OSPF and IS-IS.  This is driven by the goals of
having conversations in one place for the various extensions that are
happening in OSPFv3, IS-IS, and OSPF and by the goal of having a slightly
larger WG and encourage cross-protocol learning and discussion.

At IETF 100, OSPF and IS-IS will be having a truly joint meeting.  Between
now and then, we will be having the equivalent of a joint mailing list.
After discussion with the Secretariat, this is most easily done by:
   1) Storing the current subscription list for each of the OSPF WG and
ISIS WG.
   2) Subscribe all subscribers of each mailing list to the other and vice
versa.

I will ask the Secretariat to do this tomorrow  (Thursday) morning (Prague
time).

One outcome of this experiment is that the IS-IS and OSPF WGs will be
merged together afterwards.  If you have thoughts on key aspects for the
charter, please do share them.  Such a charter would be likely around
link-state IGPs - and will need a new name.  Please share your suggestions
for possible names privately.

Regards,
Alia