Thanks - the IPR was disclosed back before the draft was made a WG
document. As expected, the claims are purely defensive. However, in the
future, it would be better to have the formal statement earlier in the
process. As a WG chair, I should have pushed for the formal statement even
though I fully expected it to be in line with the other Huawei IPR
statements. We’ll do better in the future ;^)

Thanks,
Acee