[Adding routing-discussion, other IGP-focused WGs and rtg-dir, please feel
free to forward.]

Hi!

As we move these efforts forward, we have now created two new mailing lists:

Routing In Fat Trees (rift): https://www.ietf.org/mailman/admin/rift
Link State Vector Routing (lsvr): https://www.ietf.org/mailman/admin/lsvr

If you are interested in either effort (or both!), please subscribe!!

The next step is to discuss and agree on a suitable charter for each of the
proposed WGs — I have asked the proponents to start a discussion on the
respective lists in the next few days.  The goal is to take the Charters to
the IESG and have them approved significantly in advance of IETF 101.

As a reminder, the focus of these efforts (resulting from the dcrouting
BOF) is on new solutions: ones that require a standalone effort (WG) – It
is not expected that work/discussions on related incremental enhancements
in an existing WG be delayed or deferred.

Thanks!

Alvaro.

On November 23, 2017 at 4:17:26 AM, Alvaro Retana (aretana.i...@gmail.com)