More specifically, as Deborah pointed out, in RFC 5817 Section 4.1, it says
"Specifically, the node where graceful shutdown of a link is desired
originates the TE LSA or IS-
   IS-LSP containing a Link TLV for the link under graceful shutdown
   with the Traffic Engineering metric set to 0xffffffff, 0 as
   unreserved bandwidth. "

and draft-ietf-ospf-link-overload-14 conflicts with that by using
0xfffffffe instead.

Regards,
Alia