From: OSPF <ospf-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of
"rui.vala...@tecnico.ulisboa.pt" <rui.vala...@tecnico.ulisboa.pt>
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 3:28 AM
To: OSPF WG List <ospf@ietf.org>
Subject: [OSPF] Immediate Replying Hello

Hi,

Many OSPF implementations include the Immediate Replying Hello feature, which I
believe is not standard.

The only reference I found is the draft “Update to OSPF Hello procedure,
draft-kou-ospf-immediately-replying-hello-02.txt” which has expired.

Are vendors following what is written in this draft? Is there a document from
any vendor that details this feature?

Thanks.

Rui Valadas