I'm happy to announce that OSRM-Tools has been pushed to to github:

https://github.com/woodbri/osrm-tools

This project provides some basic tools to:

1. extract pgRouting tables from a database into OSRM normalized file format that can be used to load the data into and OSRM Router instance

2. provide a PostgreSQL extension so you can access the OSRM instance from within the database via postgresql functions.

Sorry, it currently has very little documentation but I will add more over time.

Since this project is a cross-over between pgRouting and Project-OSRM, and I'm on both email lists lets use these for now and if there is a lot of traffic then we can look at getting dedicated list.

Thanks,
  -Steve W