Hello,

I’ve recently configured and have a working OSRM server however when
calculating some routes the use of ferries is causing some results to be in
correct. I’ve been looking through the different profiles on the OSRM Github
site but it is still unclear to me how I can easily exclude ferry routes from
any route calculations I post to my server.

I would appreciate any help/advise in understanding what it is I need to do?
I’ve been unable to find any documentation specific to the settings in the
profile.lua file and again would appreciate it if someone could point me in the
right direction.

Kind Regards
Brent