Dear OSRM API users,

a couple of days ago, we announced the availability of an HTTPS/SSL endpoint
for our public API server. Then the  Internet-wide security bug in the OpenSSL
framework struck. It is known as the heart bleed vulnerability [1]. We would
like you to know that we have taken appropriate steps to mitigate the risks as
soon as we learned about this issue. Specifically, we

- updated the affected OpenSSL libraries,
- set up two-factor authentication for admin access [2],
- renewed the SSL certificate provided by Globalsign,
- configured perfect forward secrecy for SSL, and
- changed all passwords

as precautionary measures across all our servers.

These changes require no further changes on behalf of our users, and we have no
reason to believe that any communication or server access has been compromised.

Kind regards,
Dennis

[1] http://heartbleed.com
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-step_verification