Dear all,

please note that we will be activating C++11 flags in the develop branch today.
In the coming week we will go over the code and apply many of the new (and very
convenient) language features. If you are using the bleeding edge branch and
are on an old install, it’s about time to start upgrading. At this point the
the minimum compiler requirements are GCC 4.7.2+ and clang 3.3. These were
released in September 2012 and June 2013 respectively. The upcoming 0.4.0
version will be the first release to require C++11.

—Dennis