Hi Anael

When requesting a viaroute computation, I see that the OSRM server does not
> try to reorder coordinates so the route found will be the shortest.
>
> I'd like to keep the start/end in place but to order other coordinates.
>
> Is there anything I can do to do so without writing my own algorithm ?

It sounds to me like you would like to do an actual combinatorial
optimization - ie. in which order should I visit places x, y, and z to get
the shortest total route?
If so this is a classical problem known as the Travelling Salesman Problem
- which you can read a bit more about here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travelling_salesman_problem
For TSPs (and similar problems) I use my own optimization algorithms on top
of a distance matrix calculated using OSRM, you might want to consider that
too.

Regards,

Greg

*Hans Gregers Petersen*