If anyone is interested, I have lately processed whole planet and all
continents for OSRM.
As I know how painful it is (time and cost wise) - I am happy to share them
with other developers and create a repository for others
If you wish to access them now (some of them are fresh, some are month old
and this will vary - do not complain they are free :))
go to http://osrmserver.controtex.com and click either on planet or
continents
If you find it useful to have one repository for different files (like
specific regions) - I would be happy to continue it if I find funds to keep
powerful server to do those calculations.