Hi Fernando,

Thank you that is a useful observation but my problem is a little different. I have many positions and I would like to determine those that lie on the same segment so that I can group them together.

If I remember correctly the hint is a base64 encoded pointer to the edge plus something like and offset along the edge. I could be useful to take advantage of this information to group and order locations along a path.

I'll see if I can figure it out from the source code.

-Steve