Hi,

This seems to be related to your web server policy (and nothing to do with OSRM). I had the same situation a while back and solved it by adding the following to the relevant apache .conf file:

Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"

See for example http://enable-cors.org/server_apache.html

Hope that helps,
Julien