Same here. Time and distance would be more then great!

Kind regards,

Jorne De Blaere

Van: Zbyszek Swirski [mailto:zb...@controtex.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 januari 2016 4:39
Aan: Mailing list to discuss Project OSRM <osrm-talk@openstreetmap.org>
Onderwerp: Re: [OSRM-talk] Distance Matrix like current "table" - commission

I would be VERY intereste in distance+time matrix

On 4 January 2016 at 15:56, Alan Grover
<agro...@c2logix.com<mailto:agro...@c2logix.com>> wrote:
We need the distance matrix in addition to the time-matrix. I'm using
viaroute (I set geometry to false), and it is orders of magnitude
slower, which I'm sure is no surprise.

(We've been using the "table" service and are frankly excited at how
fast it is, even for large matrices of 1500+. Thanks!)

We'd be interested in commissioning the distance-matrix (combined with
time-matrix or not, though it seems more efficient to do it at the same
time).

Anyone able and interested? We'd like it quite soon.

I have tried to contact MapBox and Patrick Niklaus, but I'm sure the
Holidays have interfered.

--
Alan Grover
agro...@c2logix.com<mailto:agro...@c2logix.com>