Hi all,

I've just set up OSRM and am very happy with the results...except for one
thing. It seems that someone in my city has added quite a few
'restriction'='no_right_turn_on_red' relations. It seems that these are being
interpreted by OSRM as equivalent to 'restriction'='no_right_turn' which is the
much more common tag. Obviously, that interpretation would not be correct and
I'm seeing errors where these relations are present.

Is there a way to completely ignore this particular turn "restriction" without
ignoring all the others?

Thanks,

Nate Wessel
Jack of all trades, master of geography