Is there currently a way to treat a node differently based on the way that
is used to access it? I think what I'm after is something similar to the
discussion here:
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/issues/2652

My issue is specific to bicycle routing, though. There are instances where
a node should be avoided on a residential highway because it crosses a high
speed or heavily traveled primary highway. However, the same node is an
acceptable crossing for a cyclist traveling along the primary highway since
they have the right of way.

Is this possible currently? It doesn't seem like the existing bicycle
profile accounts for it.