Hallo,
I'm a new in this list and new in using osrm.

My first routing-service is working now and embedded in an gis-application.
My attention is to find the "nearest school" for an address between some
alternatives.

Next step is to fine-tune the foot-profile to a "save-way-to-school-profile".
For example

+ highway=track;tracktype=grade1 is acceptable. The street has no name but you
can walk on without getting dirty shoes.

- highway=track;tracktype=grade4 is not acceptable for routing 8 year old
children to school.

Is there any example to use "tracktype" as a sub-type auf "track" in the
LUA-Profile to exclude this ways from being used?

Greetings
Frank Jäger