Hi François,

  Ah.  Well, the step of deduplicating and finding connected nodes will not
go away - OSRM requires a *graph*, not disconnected geometry, so you won't
be able to get away from the problem of turning your LineStrings into
connected data.

  OSM's data structure (ways & nodes) has this structure built in, so OSRM
doesn't contain any of this kind of logic already.

  You might want to look at how pgRouting does this bit (they call it
"building the topology") -
http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest/en/pgRouting-concepts.html#build-a-routing-topology,
there might be some performance tips you can get from their approach.

daniel

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:13 AM, François Lacombe <fl.infosrese...@gmail.com