Hey Tariq,

This heavily depends on the settings you use and the kind of requests.
For the car profile Germany should fit into 16GB of RAM, but I would
calculate some buffer depending on if you need the option to exclude
motorways and ferries.
I'll assume you don't need traffic support? Then using or Contraction
Hierarchy toolchain might be your best option.

For the CPU requirement to get close to 200 req/sec it entirely
depends on the kind of request (how many input coordinates).
For a 100x100 matrix you can expect something like ~100ms on Germany,
that would put you at 10 req per core per second.
A 16 core system should probably get you in the right order of magnitude.

Best,
Patrick