Hi,

I've been trying to build a profile for large vehicles on osrm. Since I
couldn't find out-of-the-box solutions to disable all the via-way u-turns
using just the vehicle profiles, I wrote a script last week to detect and
add u-turn restrictions wherever possible to an .osm file passed as input.

The problem is, osrm respects these restrictions sometimes, but not always.
What's even odd is that the same Distance API call (same endpoint and input
parameters, same profile) sometimes returns a route with u-turns and at
other times it without the u-turns.

Has anyone encountered nondeterminism in osrm before ? I can provide more
information if this would help.

Here's an osrm-frontend screenshot of one such instance where the exact
same api-call is made to my local server, but returns two different routes:
https://pasteboard.co/J2yZmbX.png