Hello to all.

First, congratulations to the development team on an exellent piece of
software (recognized by SANS, no less)!  It was easy to install, and
tweaking to one's own specifications is straightforward.  I very much
look forward to future releases.

Apologies if this is completely lame, but one tweak that I'd like some
help on is firewalling.  I have installed ossec-hids on a separate
server, and added the agent piece to other server which mainly sit in
a DMZ.  I have iptables/router on yet another box that has been
serving my organization admirabley (I'd also like to monitor this box
with ossec-hids).

What I'd like to do use the iptables/router box to be the recipient of
ip addresses added to the deny list, rather than the ossec-hids
server.  I'm thinking that this should be possible, but don't know
how to do it.  Can someone help?

Many thanks, and best wishes.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.