From: ossec-list@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Adriel Desautels
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 4:00 PM
To: ossec-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ossec-list] Re: OSSEC Web Interface

I don't see why not. I'm not much of a developer myself, so I'd most
probably need some help heading this off. First I need to understand how
OSSEC interfaces with what database. Anyone know?

Regards,
        Adriel T. Desautels
        Chief Technology Officer
        Netragard, LLC.
        Office : 617-934-0269
        Mobile : 617-633-3821
        http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45

        Join the Netragard, LLC. Linked In Group:
        http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/48683/0B98E1705142

Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com  -  "We make IT Safe"
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security

Netragard Whitepaper Downloads:
-------------------------------
Choosing the right provider : http://tinyurl.com/2ahk3j Three Things you
must know  : http://tinyurl.com/26pjsn

Derek J. Morris wrote:
> That would be great, are you going to make it open to the ossec
community?

> -Derek
>> Greetings,
>>      I am interested in possibly creating a new OSSEC web interface.
What
>> sort of back-end database does OSSEC use today? I thought it was
>> mysql, but I think I'm wrong.
>>
>> Regards,
>>      Adriel T. Desautels
>>      Chief Technology Officer
>>      Netragard, LLC.
>>      Office : 617-934-0269
>>      Mobile : 617-633-3821
>>      http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45
>>
>>      Join the Netragard, LLC. Linked In Group:
>>      http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/48683/0B98E1705142

>> Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com  -  "We make IT Safe"
>> Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security
>>
>> Netragard Whitepaper Downloads:
>> -------------------------------
>> Choosing the right provider : http://tinyurl.com/2ahk3j Three Things
>> you must know  : http://tinyurl.com/26pjsn
>>

> - Derek
The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Further, any medical information herein is
confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential
medical information. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any
attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is prohibited.