Hi,

Hope someone can help.

I've just added OSSEC to a Ubuntu server and I am trying to get OSSEC to
work properly.. Had  a few issues getting it installed but it was only
down to missing packages which where required. After eventually getting
a complete and successful install, adding the WUI and 2 Windows Agents..
I'm not 100% sure OSSEC is working.

On the Web interface, I am getting "No Agent Available".. Think that it
was just time that was needed for logs to be processed/updated from the
Windows Agents, I left it over night. Unfortunately in the morning I was
presented with the same problem.

Any help/ideas or tell me if I'm just being impatient would be greatly
appreciated.

Kind regards

-Chris