Hi, Rick.

Much to my chagrin, I noticed that my version of OH was 1.4.  I think (that
being the operative word) that accepting CIDR notations other than 8, 16, 24,
and 32 wasn't implemementedin OH until a later version.  Anyway, I upgraded
to version 1.6, used <scrip>192.168.100.0/22</srcip>, my users are pinging
away, and I'm not getting any more notifications!

Thanks so much for your help and patience.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.