We have OSSEC running on a couple of webapp servers and we're seeing FPs
in the OSSEC logs that seem to be flagging the following section of this
sample URI:

+select+fixed+income

My guess is that OSSEC sees this as SQL and alerts on it.  We need to be
able to get rid of these FPs since the word "select" can certainly be
valid in certain URIs.  I guess the challenge is how to remove this FP
without disabling the functionality all together since we would want
OSSEC to pickup on a true SQL injection attack.

The full URI is:
GET
/mit/request?SECTION=PRI&PAGE=JobList&jobtype=PROXY&dosearch=1&issuername=evergreen+select+fixed+income+trust&jobnumber=&statuscodes=NW&statuscodes=MP&statuscodes=MR&statuscodes=RP&statuscodes=PV&statuscodes=VC&statuscodes=PR&statuscodes=MA&statuscodes=MD&statuscodes=RC&statuscodes=NH&statuscodes=JM&statuscodes=JA