Hi,

You probably have to wait a little more until the changes are send
over. The scan
itself takes more than 20 minutes to start, so if you are making these
changes as
soon as you start ossec, they will not be picked up.

If you want realtime detection, use the "realtime"  option:

http://www.ossec.net/main/manual/manual-syscheck/realtime-file-integrity-monitoring/

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid