Thanks for the response Dave

This if for Linux (RHEL) only.
I don't have a setup to test (yet) but I am thinking along these
lines.

There are 3 servers in a cluster. There may be more than one clustered
service, and they would not all move together, so I would not want
ossec agent to be a clustered service itself.
Install OSSEC agent software on all 3 servers.
Configure additional agents using the clustered service IP addresses,
and monitor the clustered services through this (using agent.conf).

I am guessing that I cannot monitor the individual servers as well as
the clustered services, as that would require more than one agent.conf
file (one for server and one for clustered service)

Mike