Dan,

Thanks.  If you can't find anything its no big deal.  In our test
environment we are SSHing as root, but in our production environment we are
SSHing as a dedicated account that has limited access via sudo.  It'll be
trivial to configure OSSEC to disregard Nagios in that case.  I went ahead
and modified the PHP for the WUI so it only shows alerts at level 4 or
higher, which has helped with the noise.