All,

Is there an easy way to force the OSSEC server to immediately push out the
latest copy of the <snip>/etc/shared/agent.conf?  Even after restarting the
OSSEC server and forcing a restart using agent_control it seems to take
forever.

Also, is there a good way to troubleshoot when the agent.conf doesn't arrive
on the agents after a long period of time?  For example, if the permissions
on the agent.conf file prevent OSSEC from reading the file, is that written
somewhere?  I'm having an issue where 1 of my 4 agents never receives the
agent.conf, even though it can communicate with the OSSEC server, and can't
find a good way to troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Chris