this is a little dated, but the point is...
 http://www.marktaw.com/technology/HowlongdoesittaketocrackS.html

On 12/20/2010 04:07 PM, Chuck (MdMonk) wrote:
How about saying it's "astronomically improbable." :)

-Chuck (MdMonk)

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:58 PM, Erik <rscalo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Technically traffic can be sniffed yes but it would require

1) allot of cpu power and memory
2) heaps (tons of heaps) of patience

to actually "decrypt" the traffic depending on the encryption algoritm used by ossec

it is "near to impossible" offcource 90% is not 100%