I believe I have now managed to solve my rule 18152 issue with the following
rule. I was getting events generated every 30 mins and I've now not had any
for the last 3 hours.

I just thought I should post what I'd done in case it helps anybody else in
future, or of course in case anybody spots a fatal flaw in what I've done
:^)

<rule id="100001" level="0">
  <if_level>10</if_level>
  <hostname>SERVER-NAME</hostname>
  <if_sid>18152</if_sid>
  <description>Ignoring SERVER-NAME</description>
</rule>