Hi Gurtaj,
You don't include nearly enough information to know why this isn't working.
We don't know your lighttpd configuration.
We don't know what you really did.
We don't know lighttpd's error message.
We don't know why you want to use the wui (it's old and not maintained).

You can start troubleshooting it by:
 making sure lighttpd + php works
 making sure lighttpd has permission to read the files in /opt/pkgs/ossec-hids
 making sure the wui files are reachable

dan