On Mar 24, 2011 9:25 AM, "Tanishk Lakhaani" <tanishk2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But hw are we going to generate the same keys on both the servers...the
serevr has its own algo of generating the keys...though the algo's will be
the same on both the servers...but generating the same key is not possiblen
I think..

Copy the client.keys file from one server to the other.

> Also, in my opinion it is not possible to configure client to send logs to
2 servers

The agents will use the two servers in a failover configuration. If one
server isn't acting properly, the agent will begin to send logs to the other
server.