You just did. I didn't think to check the processes. I had one set that was
being controlled by ossec-control, starting and stopping as they should, but a
second set that the command was not affecting. I've asked the SA to kill the
extra processes and then should be able to restart "for real".

Thanks for the response.

Randy

>>> "dan (ddp)" <ddp...@gmail.com> 3/28/2011 2:04 PM >>>
There is nothing that caches this information. If you change the file
and successfully restart the ossec processes on the manager, there is
no reason the old behavior should continue.
Without more information I don't think I can help much more.