I have ossec setup to monitor D:\farm where an ear file is deployed.
When the ear file is redeployed (ie new code is pushed), I am not
getting an alert or anything in the log.  If I bounce the agent, I get
an alert that it has been bounced.  I am using a shared config and
verified the agent.conf is being copied to the server.  Any ideas on
why I am not getting a log or alert?

My config is below:

<agent_config name="server124">
        <localfile>
                <location>\ossec-agent\ossec.log</location>
        <log_format>syslog</log_format>
        </localfile>

        <!-- Rootcheck - Policy monitor config -->
        <rootcheck>
                <windows_malware>./shared/win_malware_rcl.txt</windows_malware>
        </rootcheck>

        <!-- Syscheck - Integrity Checking config. -->
        <syscheck>
                <alert_new_files>yes</alert_new_files>
                <frequency>3600</frequency>
                <disabled>no</disabled>
                <directories realtime="yes"
check_all="yes">D:\farm</directories>
                <windows_registry>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet
\Services\OssecSvc</windows_registry>
        </syscheck>

        <active-response>
                <disabled>yes</disabled>
        </active-response>
</agent_config>

The output of my agent log is below:

Started (pid: 5280).
Monitoring registry entry: 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet
\Services\OssecSvc'.
Monitoring directory: 'D:\farm'.
Started (pid: 5280).
Connected to the server (192.168.1.11:1514).
Analyzing file: '\ossec-agent\ossec.log'.
Started (pid: 5280).
Starting syscheck scan (forwarding database).
Starting syscheck database (pre-scan).
Initializing real time file monitoring (not started).
Finished creating syscheck database (pre-scan completed).
Ending syscheck scan (forwarding database).
Starting real time file monitoring.
Starting rootcheck scan.
No winaudit file configured.
No winapps file configured.