it could be possible to write a script to do exports to plain text
from the db to ossec, index the files in ossec them remove then on a
crontab or some other scheduler... at least this is what i woudl try.

--
Gallia est omnes divisa in partes tres. LIT(All Gaul is divided into
three parts)

.
GoogleVoice (614) 489-9522