No, it's a Centos 6 i686 server. The ossec I am running is from the atomic repo.

What's strange my second server, a Centos 6 x86 64 bit does NOT do this with
the same package (obviously one is i686 other is x64) but same versions.

I checked selinux and even set enforcing 0 to test. But roll back the package
it does not happen on this i686 server.

I suspect the package probably has a wrong permission or owner on a file,
that's why it's effected,

What logs can I check? That line refers to some ossec-logtest being run, so I
suspect this.

Obviously with two servers and one working once I can find out what it can be
check the owners, etc and compare.

Cheers,
David

Sent from my iPad