Hello Dan,

As it turn out , it doesn't work for ssh too .The cdb list lookup
<list field="srcip" lookup="not_address_match_key">rules/
trusted_ips</list>  is not working .Major disappointment !

Any ideas  why it is not working ?

What I am trying to achieve is for each successful login (via ssh,rdp
etc ) check the source IP against a list of trusted IP's and if it is
not there create an alert.

Thank you !