All,

I'm been looking at the OSSEC documentation and can't get my head
around how to utilize the CDB feature.

I was hoping to create a mapping of the authorized usernames for each
IP/host.  Upon a sid related to login, I want to verify the user is
authorized for that IP.  If not, I want to generate an alert.

As I mentioned, I've read the OSSEC documentation but still can't
figure things out. I've also read the past OSSEC User Group postings.

Can someone post a brief example of a setup that does something
similar to what I need so I have a model for implementing this?

Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone