rm -f  /var/log/ossec_import.log
touch  /var/log/ossec_import.log

/var/ossec/bin/ossec-control restart

while read line
do

  echo -e "${line}" >> /var/log/ossec_import.log
  sleep 2

done < /var/log/customlog.tab

customlog.tab is a file that gets copied from another machine.
Ossec.conf on agent is configured to analyze /var/log/
ossec_import.log. I restart the agent to ensure it is reading that
file when its empty to start with.

Thoughts?