Is it possible for OSSEC to monitor logs on a Windows 7 or 2008 R2 in
addition to the standard System, Security, and Application?

Specifically I would like to monitor the AppLocker log - called
Microsoft-Windows-AppLocker - so I added this to the ossec config on a
Windows 7 PC

  <localfile>
    <location>Microsoft-Windows-AppLocker</location>
    <log_format>eventlog</log_format>
  </localfile>

I restarted OSSEC on the client and got this in the client log

ossec-agent(1907): INFO: Non-standard event log set: 'Microsoft-
Windows-AppLocker'.

Further down in the log I got this

ossec-agent(1951): INFO: Analyzing event log: 'Application'.
ossec-agent(1951): INFO: Analyzing event log: 'Security'.
ossec-agent(1951): INFO: Analyzing event log: 'System'.
ossec-agent(1951): INFO: Analyzing event log: 'Microsoft-Windows-
AppLocker'.

So I hoped it was going to work, but I'm not getting any logs on the
server from this event log

I enabled <logall>yes</logall> on the server and I see logs from this
client from System, Security, and Application but not from AppLocker
even though I am generating events that I can see in the Event Viewer
(on the client) and via WMI (on the client)

Can OSSEC monitor these logs and what do I need to change in my
configuration?

-Heath