I have a RH 5 box with two interfaces on different subnets

The interface that the key is on works fine but the other interface is trying to connect to the ossec server and I get a reject error

Is there any way to configure the agent to use only one interface?
Michael Barrett | Information Security Analyst - Lead | Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
270 E. Kilbourn Ave. | Milwaukee, WI  53202 USA | ( 1.414.347.6271 | 7 1.888.601.4440 | * michael_barr...@mgic.com

This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message is received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.