I think the answer is no. When I use null route to block an IP for a given
agent, if I manually remove that null route for an IP (i dont know if the
null route was there previous to ossec agent null routing it), then the
agent wont re-null route the IP until the timeout has happened or I restart
the agent. Perhaps the answer for you is to use a block mechanism that is
unique to ossec agent and not anything else.

Sorry I couldnt help more.