Hi, I really like the new version, I got some suggestions that im posting
here

1) In management.php the database usage- client vs level. level 5 and level
9 has the same colour (blue)
2) in detail.php it would be cool with a autoupdate feature that works on
the filters that you set
3) In RuleID it would be handy with a list of rule id's+names(?) so that
you can navigate through the alerts

--
MVH/With regards

Frank
--
Name:         Frank Stefan Sundberg Solli
E-mail:         frankste...@gmail.com