What about the evaluation using a specific attacks. Are there any rules
available online for some kind of attacks like DOS or SQL injection. Is
there any one has evualuated OSSEC against some attacks and get alerts that
explain that there is an attack detected. Right now, we get only alerts
with level numbers without any information about attack name or type.