So if re-installing doesn't work, any ideas of what I can try?
Michael Barrett | Information Security Analyst - Lead | Mortgage Guaranty
Insurance Corporation
270 E. Kilbourn Ave. | Milwaukee, WI  53202 USA | ( 1.414.347.6271 | 7
1.888.601.4440 | * michael_barr...@mgic.com

This message is intended for use only by the person(s) addressed above and
may contain privileged and confidential information. Disclosure or use of
this message by any other person is strictly prohibited. If this message
is received in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message.