Hi Derek,

I have had feedback from quite a few sources so I know it does work,
however I accept that there are some that wont. The latest version I'm
hoping to have out in the next week or so (though I've said that for two
weeks now) has some great debugging in (enabled by default) which check
database connections etc (as I know this is a current weak point).

If you can provide more details on the errors I would happily try and help
out.

Kind Regards
Andy