Good morning,

I'm attempting to set the maxsize attribute of a rule to the largest
the documentation says is permissable (99999) but there seems to be a
lower, undocumented, limit.

When I set maxlength to 43099 the rule fires and everything is as
expected.  When I set the maxlength to 43100 the rule does not seem to
be detected as only the parent rule fires.

Also, what's the reason for there being a maximum log event length?
In this particular set of circumstances I want to be certain I've
captured ALL the data in the log entry, not just the first x
characters.

Regards,

Nick