The /etc/localtime file should have been copied during installation by the
script  "src/InstallServer.sh".

214 ls /etc/localtime > /dev/null 2>&1
215 if [ $? = 0 ]; then
216     cp -pL /etc/localtime ${DIR}/etc/;
217     chmod 440 ${DIR}/etc/localtime
218     chown root:${GROUP} ${DIR}/etc/localtime
219 fi

Not sure why line 216 was not executed in your environment.