Just wondering if I am missing something. I have an agent that has used too
much space for syscheck changes. I want to re-init with new rules. If I run
syscheck_control with -u it says it will INIT the database, but the "old"
stuff is still there. So I have to get on every system to clear the old
junk and wasted space? Am I missing something here?

thanks